PVM-1001 950V Pulse Generator Module
- PVM-1001-P: Positive Output Polarity Module
- PVM-1001-N: Negative Output Polarity Module
- PVA-1001: Input and Output Cable Accessory Kit
The PVM-1001 can achieve zero to 950 V in less than 10 ns (Rise Time). This adjustable pulsed voltage source is capable of providing pulse widths from 55 ns to 10,000 ns with a standard frequency range up to 1MHz. The PVM-1001 can also provide a 5 MHz burst. The module is designed for a 50 ohm resistive load.
The output pulse width and frequency of the PVM-1001 are controlled by an external trigger source. The PVM-1001 requires an external positive or negative high voltage supply. There are two models available, one for positive and another for negative output.
The rear panel of the PVM-1001 has connectors for high voltage input and pulsed high voltage output. The front panel has an SMB connector used for triggering the instrument.
- Output Voltage Range 0 V to 950 V
- Frequency Range ≤ 1 MHz
- Burst Mode ≤ 5 MHz
- Trigger pulse width 55 ns ≤ Pulse width ≤ 10,000 ns
- Rise Time ≤ 8 ns @ 200 V to 950 V
- Positive or Negative polarity modules available
- Maximum Output Power 208 W
- Simple to setup and use
Typical applications are instrument calibration, component testing, beam steering and PMT and MCP gating.